UHF B210 DSP Solo
Use the new UHF B210 DSP bodypacks to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired!
We've added a new, high performing Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to manage the frequencies in all our wireless systems.
DSP technology gives greater wireless stability and precision, practically matching the type of sound quality you would expect from a wired system. Relish the uncompromising sound balance when you sing or play in wireless.
Connect your Series 21 mic to the UHF B210 DSP Solo bodypack:
OPTION: can be connected to the B210 DSP bodypack
- Lavalier P2L lapel mic: a small diaphragm condenser Lavalier mic which respects the timbre of your voice and is just as effective at conferences as it is during presentations.
- Headset : the new Prodipe headset mic is specially designed for people on the move. It adapts perfectly to your morphology. Comfortable and light, it boasts a tailor made cardioid cartridge for singing and vocals.
System - main functions:
- Transmission type: UHF
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 2 x 100
- Dynamic: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz at 20KHz
- Range: 60 M
System - Transmitter :
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Sensitivity: RX < -94dBm
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (approx. 8h)
System - Receiver:
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V S/N RATIO >96dB
- Unbalanced audio output: 1 x Jack 6.35 mm
- Balanced audio output: 1 x XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.