PL21 Salmiéri Percussions
A totally new range of instrument mic systems for recording all your percussion instruments live.
Kit of three mics for congas, bongos, djembes, cajons, timbales, rototoms, tambourines, tablas, batas, goblet drums, bendirs, bodhrans, toms, snare drums, tambors, surdos, talking drums, udu, steel drums and many more.
- We have perfected an electret capsule that can take up to 140dB. At that level of performance the capsule will preserve the full harmonic envelope and warmth of your instrument.
- Clamp(s) and XLR adaptor are supplied for wired mic use (48V phantom power supply required).
- The mic can also convert to a UHF mic by connecting it to the PRODIPE UHF B210 SOLO or UHF B210 DUO systems (specially adapted for the Lanen 21 capsule impedance).
The strengths of PL21 Salmiéri Percussion mics
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
All percussion sound recording
"All of our products are used equally well
in the studios than on the backlines "
Interview Jean-Luc Masson (President of Prodipe)
(Les Sondiers / MusikMesse 2017)
Lionel Suarez poaches among percussionists
"An extremely well
for a minimum
handling noise "
Passionate exchange with
Jean-Luc Masson (President of Prodipe)
Micro percussion PL21 Lanen
"An electret capsule that can take up to 140 DB"
(Interview MusikMesse 2014)
PL21 and symphony orchestra
The "sound engineer" Serge Babkine
uses a wide
range of Prodipe microphones
He explains why ...
(Paris / Le Grand Rex - 2017)
- Microphone's range :
- Instruments mics
- Battery mics
- Live mics
- Studio mics
- Type of mic : Condenser mic
- Brand : Prodipe
- Delivered with :
- Directivity : cardioid
- Impedance :
output: 2.2 KΩ
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Cable length : approx. 1,5 m
- Pression max. SPL : 140dB
- Signal - noise : 68dB
- Frequency response : 50Hz-20KHz