DR8 Salmiéri Drums mic pack
The brand new Claude Salmiéri drum mic pack has been designed to ensure that the sound of your playing is reproduced with maximum accuracy.
An 8-piece set:
- DRM-KD: 1 new generation bass drum mic. The look and feel of this mic will bring back fond memories for sound engineers of a certain age. But more than the look, it's the quality of the sound that has improved: full, warm and precise. Unlike a number of today's mics and their artificially scooped frequency response, the DRM-KD restores the complete sound of the bass drum, so all the engineer has left to do is choose the amount of equalization that fits the musical style and arrangement.
- DRM-C: 4 unidirectional dynamic mics for toms and snare drums. These mics offer ultra versatility, so they perform well with other percussion instruments such as congas and bongos. What we've given you is the compact version of the TT1 instrument mic with its wide frequency range and extensive dynamic capabilities.
- DRM-OV: 3 overhead mics (condenser mics). These mics perfectly capture the different moods created by drum kits and percussion instruments, and they are ideally suited for the Charleston drum. We wanted them to achieve excellent highs and they are particularly good at rendering the harmonic richness of cymbals. They also produce a stereo image which is wide and defined.
The pack comes in a durable transport case with 4 clamps and 3 suspension mounts for use with the overhead mics.
An extremely precise game rendering
"Loïc Pontieux, André Ceccarelli among others
use the DR8 case "
Claude Salmiéri, Ludovic Lanen and
Jean-Luc Masson, (President of Prodipe)
"The Prodipe adventure"
The case that thinks "drummers"
"Developed by Claude Salmiéri
accessible to amateurs! "
Jean-Luc Masson (President of Prodipe)
(Les Sondiers / MusikMesse 2017)
Special Prodipe battery pickups selection
DL21 Salmiéri Drums, DR8 Salmiéri, STC-3D MK2 Lanen & R.S.L.
(By Niko Sarran & Pierre Emberger)
Denis Benarrosh and the DR8 case on stage
Partis pour rester / Francis Cabrel
(L'In Extremis Tour)
"I love the Prodipe adventure
I am committed to it"
(A career in pictures)
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -49dBV/Pa (2.2mV/Pa)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Output impedance: 600Ω ±30% (at 1kHz)
- Type : dynamic
- Frequency response: 30Hz-15kHz
- Directivity: super cardioid
- Sensitivity: -50±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output impedance: 300Ω±30% (at 1KHz)
- Connection: 3 - XLR mâle
- Type: back-electret 16 ø
- Directivity: cardioïd
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensibility: -38dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output impedance: 100±30% (at 1 kHz)
- Noise: 20dB A
- Pression max SPL : 135dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Phantom power: 9V-52V