UHF B210 DSP Headset Duo
The new Prodipe headset mic is specially designed for people on the move.
It adapts perfectly to your morphology. Comfortable and light, it boasts a tailor-made cardioid capsule for singing and vocals.
- Adjustable headset mic
- Automatic IR search and selection of 2 x 50 available UHF frequencies
- Mini XLR connections on the UHF B210 DSP bodypack
- 1 balanced XLR output + 1 unbalanced Jack output.
- 4 B210 DSP Duo systems can be used simultaneously
- Type: Electret condenser
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -45dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa - 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 100HZ - 12,5 KHz
- Output impedance: 2,2KΩ (to 1KHz)
- Cable lenght:1m
- Transmission type: UHF
- 630 - 668MHz (≤ 2022 version)
- 528 - 578MHz (F5 version)
- Frequencies: 2 x 50
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20KHz
- Range: 60m
- Power consumption: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Power source:LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (battery life approx. 8h) - Batteries non included
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V
- S/N Ratio: >96dB
- RX Sensitivity: <-94dBm
- Unbalanced audio output: 6.35mm Jack
- Balanced audio output: XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.
Warning concerning the M850 MK2 microphone:
The M850 MK2 microphone is a UHF M850 microphone sold alone, to be used only and in addition to the B210 DSP Solo or B210 DSP Duo receivers, which were manufactured after the year 2020.
To ensure the compatibility of your equipment, the thirteen-digit serial number, located under your receiver, must begin with the number twenty: (20xxxxxxxxxxx).
For more precision and information about the compatibility of your equipment, do not hesitate to seek advice from your usual Prodipe dealer.