In-ear monitors IEM 5120
Prodipe is the permanent commitment to make professional products accessible to all.
Designed with the help of Ludovic Lanen, the new IEM 5120 does not escape this rule:
- A reliable product that meets ANFR standards.
- A very stable UHF signal.
- A flawless return for only 259 €
The IEM 5120 in detail:
- The Prodipe IEM5120 UHF personal monitor wireless system includes an audio transmitter and receiver built with the highest quality components to maintain a link between the audio source (mixing desk, front mix, soundtracks, etc.) and your ears via the IEM3 earphones and bodypack receiver.
- Boasting a set of professional in-ear monitors that offers comfort and discretion, the system provides on-stage singers, musicians and public speakers with excellent personal audio quality and complete freedom of movement.
- The Prodipe earphones have been ergonomically designed to ensure that no external noise can interfere with the listening experience for musicians on stage, on the road or in the studio. They offer perfect neutrality and an impeccable balance between lows and highs.
- They come with a carrying case and rubberized tips of different sizes.
In-ear monitor IEM3 Prodipe
- Earphone diameter: Ø 10mm
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensibility: 92dB±3 dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz at 22kHz
- Cable length: environ 1.2 m
- Connector type: Ø3.5mm stereo
IEM5120 (transmitter and bodypack):
- Transmission type: UHF
- UHF frequency range: 630MHz at 680 MHz
- Number of channels: 100 channels
- Dynamic: >90dB
- THD: ＜0.1%
- Frequency range: 30Hz～20KHz
- Operating range: 60m (optimum conditions outside) - Batteries non included
- S/N ratio: ＞105dB
- Output power: 10mW
- Audio input: Combo XLR/Jack 6.35mm (x2)
- Audio input: Jack 3.5mm (left+right)
- Audio output : Jack 6.35mm (left+right)
- Audio headphone output headphonet: Jack 6.35mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 220mm x 47mm x 186mm
- Weight: 780g
- Audio output: Jack 3.5mm (casque audio stéréo)
- Battery: two AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: about 8 hours (optimum conditions outside)
- Sensibility : <-94dBm
- Dimensions (L x W x P): 66mm x 108mm x 22mm
- Weight: 80g (without battery)
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.