Amp Natural 6 Cherrywood
Amplify all your instruments. Exceptional sound and accuracy for your guitar, keyboard, electric drum kit, rythm box and mic.
Made of plywood for better dynamics, the active electro acoustic Natural 6 Cherrywood amp is the result of a lasting team effort - Prodipe working alongside Ludovic Lanen to understand and achieve the type of sound, colour and character that an acoustic instrument should have when played through an amp.
- The Natural 6 Cherrywood has been designed for guitarists and players of acoustic instruments. It's easy to move around and gives a sound which is incredibly faithful to the original.
- Imagine a guitar that sounds the same whether you have your amp on or off. The Natural Series can also cope with keyboards and electronic drum kits because of its 50Hz to 20kHz bandwidth. How can the 5 and 6 manage this tour de force? It's simple - 90 or 140 Watts of pure RMS bi-amplified sound passing through a 1 inch neodymium dome tweeter and a 5 or 6 inch fibreglass woofer.
- You also get a full set of connections (balanced inputs/outputs, 3-band EQ, phantom power supply, reverb, DSP [8 presets on the Natural 6], anti-feedback and ground lift) for your guitar, acoustic instruments, dynamic mics, condenser mics (48V) and stereo in/out devices.
- Its robust design, rectangular shape, heavy duty handle and pole socket for stand mounting make it an extremely versatile, professional tool.
- With a plywood finish, this acoustic amp is lighter to carry and highly impact resistant.
The Natural amp range has been tested by Mix Down mag in Australia : click on the image to download the review
With the amp Natural 6 Cherrywood, you can connect and play almost anything:
- Electro-acoustic or electro-classic guitars
- Dynamic, condenser, instrument and studio mics
- External devices: PC, keyboard, synthesiser, rhythm box, electronic drums, telephone, etc.
- You can also connect your Natural amp to another amp, or use it to record onto a sound card or a portable device
- 140 Watts RMS bi-amplified
- Mixing table 4 inputs/ 4 outputs
- Anti-feeback and ground-lift
- Phantom power +48V
- 8 positions DSP reverb
Jean-Philippe Audin and the new Acoustic Amplifier Prodipe Natural 6 CHERRYWOOD.
In this interview carried out at the RIFFX Studio in the Seine Musician, Jean-Philippe Audin tells us about his meeting with the new Ampli Natural 6 Cherrywood.
A pure treat ... Thank you Jean-Philippe!
1st prize of the CNSM of Paris, Super Soloist at the Opéra de Lyon, an exceptional classical and contemporary career (he collaborates among others with Pierre Boulez), on the electric side, an equally prestigious career: Lenny Kravitz, William Sheller, Johnny Hallyday, Mylène Farmer ..., currently on stage alongside Laurent Gerra.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 285 x 390 x 320
- Weight (per unit): 13,5Kg
- Weight with masterbox: 14,5Kg
- Fuse rating:
- 100V - 120V (3.15A)
- 220V - 240V (1A)
- Shape: Rectangular with pole socket for stand mounting
- Woofer: 6½" (165mm) - Fibreglass membrane
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) - Neodymium Dome
- Frequency range: 50Hz -20KHz
- HF Power RMS (peak): 40W (60W)
- LF Power RMS (peak): 100W (180W)
- Signal to Noise ratio: 92dB
- SPL level (max): 114dB
- Cut-off Frequency: 2.6KHz
- Subsonic Filter: 45Hz
- 2 XLR/Jack
- 1 Jack
- 1 stereo RCA
- 1 Jack
- 1 stereo headphone set
- 1 RCA stereo
- Input/output impedance:
- 1.5MΩ (XLR balanced)
- 1MΩ (Jack unbalanced)
- 22Ω (RCA)
- EQ boost/cut range: +/- 15dB
- High frequency: 12KHz
- Mid frequency: 2.5KHz
- Low frequency: 80Hz
- DSP effects: Reverb 8 positions
- Anti feedback: Yes
- Ground lift: Yes
- Phantom power +48V