PACK UHF DSP CL21 LANEN
This pack consists of following elements:
UHF B210 DSP Solo
Use the new UHF B210 DSP bodypacks to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired!
We've added a new, high performing digital technology to manage the frequencies in all our wireless systems.
This technology gives greater wireless stability and precision, practically matching the type of sound quality you would expect from a wired system. Relish the uncompromising sound balance when you sing or play in wireless.
Instrument mic CL21 Cello :
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with Prodipe UHF Lanen Series 21 - sold separately and available soon).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection)
For Jean-Philippe Audin on stage
"A very useful system
I let myself be
All that's left is to ... !"
avec Alban Levannier (Prodipe)
(Studio RIFFX / Seine Musicale 2020)
CL21 Cello mic:
- Kind of microphone : Condenser
- Directivity : Cardioid
- Output impedance : 2.2 KΩ
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Pression max. SPL : 140dB
- Signal - noise : 68dB
- Frequency response : 50Hz - 20KHz
System - principal fonctions:
- Transmission type: UHF
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 2 x 100
- Dynamic: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz at 20KHz
- Range: 60 M
System - Transmitter :
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Sensitivity: RX < -94dBm
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (battery life approx. 8h) - Batteries non included
System - Receiver:
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V S/N RATIO >96dB
- Unbalanced audio output: 1 x Jack 6.35 mm
- Balanced audio output: 1 x XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.
Warning concerning the M850 MK2 microphone:
The M850 MK2 microphone is a UHF M850 microphone sold alone, to be used only and in addition to the B210 DSP Solo or B210 DSP Duo receivers, which were manufactured after the year 2020.
To ensure the compatibility of your equipment, the thirteen-digit serial number, located under your receiver, must begin with the number twenty: (20xxxxxxxxxxx).
For more precision and information about the compatibility of your equipment, do not hesitate to seek advice from your usual Prodipe dealer.