PACK UHF DSP SOLO GB210 LANEN
This pack consists of following elements: an UHF B210 DSP SOLO wireless system + An activ cable B210 DSP
- Digital technology together with UHF provides a level of sound quality and precision you'd expect from a wired system.Now your bass or your guitar can really strut their stuff in UHF with absolutely no compromise on sound quality.
- And as for the UHF side of things, the electronics have been designed to resist interference and guarantee the integrity of the signal at all times.
- The B210 DSP active cable connects to the B210 DSP Solo or B210 DSP Duo bodypack to develop the sound and power of your electric guitar or bass.
Ludovic Lanen's review
Sound engineer • France
" The digital circuit from Prodipe’s M850 range is also used in the UHF B210 Solo and Duo models. It’s perfect for managing UHF frequencies.
With this technology, UHF provides the type of quality you’d expect from a wired system. Enjoy the excellent sound balance when you play music. It’s wireless meets wired.
And as for the UHF side of things, the electronics have been designed to resist interference and guarantee the integrity of the signal at all times "
The preferred sound engineer for numerous french stars: Francis Cabrel, l'Orchestre National de Jazz, François Béranger, Patricia Kaas, Serge Lama, Claude Salmiéri, Bertand Lajudie, Paga Group, Michel Delpech, Francis Lalanne, Jean Félix Lalanne, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Gilbert Montagné, Rose Laurens, Chimène Badi, Yves Duteil, Zachary Richard...
System - principal fonctions:
- Transmission type: UHF
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 2 x 100
- Dynamic: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz at 20KHz
- Range: 60 M
System - Transmitter :
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Sensitivity: RX < -94dBm
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (battery life: approx. 8h) - Batteries not included
System - Receiver:
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V S/N RATIO >96dB
- Unbalanced audio output: 1 x Jack 6.35 mm
- Balanced audio output: 1 x XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.
Warning concerning the M850 MK2 microphone:
The M850 MK2 microphone is a UHF M850 microphone sold alone, to be used only and in addition to the B210 DSP Solo or B210 DSP Duo receivers, which were manufactured after the year 2020.
To ensure the compatibility of your equipment, the thirteen-digit serial number, located under your receiver, must begin with the number twenty: (20xxxxxxxxxxx).
For more precision and information about the compatibility of your equipment, do not hesitate to seek advice from your usual Prodipe dealer.