UHF M850 MK2
The UHF 850 MK2 has a channel display screen and an easily accessible mute button.
It is part of this new technology which allows you to find in UHF, the quality and definition of the sound closest to a wired system. Some examples of use: you own a UHF B210 Duo which incorporates two bodypacks, for two speakers with the use of two headset microphones. The UHF M850 MK2 hand microphone will replace one of the two bodypacks in order to have a hand microphone for the speaker or for the room.
Please note: compatible only with UHF B210 Series that are manufactured after 2020.
Ludovic Lanen has helped us finalise the development of the M85 capsule. It's a capsule that replicates the texture and the colour of your voice with exceptional finesse and precision.
In this UHF M850 MK2 microphone, Prodipe adds the cell of the M85 microphone, which is one of the best on the market. It combines infrared automatic transmitter synchronisation (100 UHF frequencies) with a state-of-the-art DSP circuit to produce wireless sound that practically matches wired sound.
With the Prodipe UHF M850 DSP range, UHF mics have moved up to the next level - wired sound quality in UHF.
- Automatic IR search and selection of 200 available UHF frequencies
- Frequency band: 630 - 680 MHz
- 1 balanced XLR output + 1 unbalanced Jack output.
- LCD screen
- Type: dynamic
- Directivity: uni-directional
- Frequency band: 630 to 680 MHz
- Sensitivity: -71dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16KHz
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (battery life: approx. 8h) - Batteries not included
- Output imedance: 600Ω ±30%
- Weight: 250 g (without battery)
The M850 MK2 microphone is a UHF M850 microphone sold alone, to be used only and in addition to the B210 DSP Duo receivers, which were manufactured after the year 2020.
To ensure the compatibility of your equipment, the thirteen-digit serial number, located under your receiver, must begin with the number twenty: (20xxxxxxxxxxx).
For more precision and information on the compatibility of your equipment. Do not hesitate to seek advice from your usual Prodipe dealer.