UHF B210 DSP Lavalier Duo
The new Prodipe UHF B210 DSP Lavalier mic is specially designed for people on the move.
Comfortable and light, it boasts a tailor-made cardioid capsule for singing and vocals.
- DSP circuit
- Automatic IR search and selection of 2 x 50 available UHF frequencies
- Mini XLR connections on the UHF B210 DSP bodypack
- 1 balanced XLR output + 1 unbalanced Jack output.
- 8 B210 DSP systems can be used simultaneously
- Type: Small diaphragm condenser
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -37dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa - 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18 KHz
- Output impedance: ≤200Ω
- Cable lenght:1m
- Tranmission: UHF
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 2 x 50
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20KHz
- Range: 60m
- Power consumption: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Power source:LR6 (AA) 1.5V × 2 (approx. 8h)
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V
- S/N Ratio: >96dB
- RX Sensitivity: <-94dBm
- Unbalanced audio output: 6.35mm Jack
- Balanced audio output: XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.