UHF M850 DSP Solo
DSP technology together with UHF provides a level of sound quality and precision you'd expect from a wired system.
Ludovic Lanen has helped us finalise the development of the M85 capsule. It's a capsule that replicates the texture and the colour of your voice with exceptional finesse and precision.
The new UHF M850 DSP mic contains the M85 capsule, which is one of the best on the market. It combines infrared automatic transmitter synchronisation (100 UHF frequencies) with a state-of-the-art DSP circuit to produce wireless sound that practically matches wired sound.
The Solo model which consists of a hand-held UHF mic, channel display screen and easily accessible mute button, along with an all-metal receiver (BNC antenna, balanced XLR output, unbalanced Jack output).
UHF M850DSP SOLO
- Automatic IR search and selection of 100 available UHF frequencies
- 1 balanced XLR output + 1 unbalanced Jack output.
- DSP circuit
- LCD screen
- 8 M850 DSP Solo mics can be used simultaneously
With the Prodipe UHF M850 DSP range, UHF mics have moved up to the next level - wired sound quality in UHF.
- Type: dynamic
- Directivity: uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -71dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16KHz
- Output impedance: 600Ω ±30%
System - principal fonctions:
- Transmission type: UHF
- Bandwith: 630 - 655MHz
- Frequencies: 1 x 100
- Dynamic: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz at 20KHz
- Range: 60 M
System - Transmitter:
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Sensitivity: RX < -94dBm
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V × 2 (approx. 8h)
System - Receiver:
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V S/N RATIO >96dB
- Unbalanced audio output: 1 x Jack 6.35 mm
- Balanced audio output: 1 x XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.