DL21 Salmiéri Drums
A totally new range of instrument mic systems for recording all your acoustic instruments live.
The strengths of DL21 Salmiéri Drums
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
Can be used as a UHF mic by connecting to the Prodipe UHF B210 SOLO or UHF B210 DUO system (specially adapted to the impedance of the Lanen 21 capsule).
Clamps and XLR adaptor supplied with the mic pack for wired connection (48V phantom power required).
Use them, it works!
"If you are deaf,
Claude Salmiéri, Ludovic Lanen and
Jean-Luc Masson, (President of Prodipe)
"The Prodipe adventure"
The DL21 and its clever clamp
"Why would there be sound for professionals
and a sound for amateurs? "
Interview Jean-Luc Masson (President of Prodipe)
(Les Sondiers / MusikMesse 2017)
Special Prodipe battery pickups selection
DL21 Salmiéri Drums, DR8 Salmiéri,
STC-3D MK2 Lanen & R.S.L.
(By Niko Sarran & Pierre Emberger)
"I love the Prodipe adventure
I am committed to it"
(A career in pictures)
- Microphone's range :
- Instruments mics
- Battery mics
- Live mics
- Studio mics
- Type of mic : Condenser mic
- Brand : Prodipe
- Delivered with :
- Directivity : cardioid
- Impedance :
Output: 2.2 KΩ
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Cable length : approx. 1,5 m
- Pression max. SPL : 140dB
- Signal - noise : 68dB
- Frequency response : 50Hz-20KHz